What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Contact Number
- Information about your enquiry or requirements
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require the collected information to better understand your needs and requirements, thus allowing us to provide you with a better and more efficient service. All data is only kept on our system for 60 days after the last communication in relation the original enquiry. After which point it will be deleted permanently from our records.
- We use the data provided in order to provide a quote or respond to queries that you may have
- We may contact you using the data to gather further information in order to quote on a job or respond to a query
- Internal Record Keeping
- Analysing and storing information e.g. a C.V for future reference should a position arise within Metal Kraft Design Ltd Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised
access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data will be deleted from our system 30
days from the last communication in relation the original enquiry.
- Authentication, to confirm your identity when you visit or utilise our website
- Status, to determine if you are logged into our website
- Personalisation, to store information about your preferences and personalise our website for your usage
- Security, to help protect and secure our website to prevent any misuse
- Analysis, to help analyse and highlight the performance of our website
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(A) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(B) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox); (C) https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(D) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage- cookies (Internet Explorer);
(E) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari);
(F) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Controlling Your Personal or Business Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal or business information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will only use the data submitted for the purpose of your enquiry only.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you or your business is incorrect and incomplete, or you would like your data to be forgotten and deleted, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.